Losing a loved one is perhaps the most painful and overwhelming of life's experiences. It challenges you physically and emotionally and raises tough questions about the future -- about where God is in the midst of your pain. Your key to understanding all these issues -- and healing -- is your Catholic Faith.
Grieving with the Help of Your Catholic Faith gives Catholics a meaningful way to help themselves or others through this challenging time. With personal stories, reassuring prayers, and spiritual wisdom, it provides:
- An understanding of how grief affects -- and can be lightened by -- the heart, soul, and mind
- The perspective to sort through difficult physical, emotional, and spiritual feelings
- Positive ways to deal with sorrow
- Empowering wisdom for building a stronger faith
- Tips for providing comfort to adults, teens, and children who are grieving